How to Install and Watch IPTV on VLC Media Player (2019)
Today we’ll teach you how to install and Watch IPTV on VLC Media Player. Most of you already know this popular app, which is used as a media player in various devices. Now let’s know more about VLC Media Player and why you need this app in your device.
VLC Media Player comes with many unique and purposeful features which help you while streaming media content. One of the best features among them all is it’s compatible with almost all types of audio and video files. Also, you don’t need to check if it’s functional on your system or not because it is available for every platform existing in the market. VLC Media Player also allows you to record your favorite TV show and watch it later according to your convenience. VLC comes with no chances of virus infection because it doesn’t need any other additional software which the leading cause of the virus. So, the crux of this whole matter is that VLC Media Player is a great media player which is easy to manage, highly compatible, hundred percent virus-free, and highly convenient. Apart from these, you can easily setup IPTV on your VLC Media Player and enjoy streaming your favorite channels. Hence, you should definitely go for it and get it installed in your device to watch IPTV on VLC player.
How to Watch IPTV on VLC Media Player
Yes, you can use it as an IPTV player, but before that, you have to go through an installation guide which is also given in this article. By configuring VLC correctly, you can use it for watching TV shows, serials, and movies. By enabling IPTV service, you can stream channels from any country in this world. Also, you don’t have to bother about the intricate wiring system as it doesn’t need them for setup. IPTV services work on Internet Protocol, that’s the reason why you won’t encounter problems related to disturbing media streaming. Also, you stream only those channels which you want to watch and pay only for them. You can also add M3U playlist to VLC. After knowing all these features, you are thinking about how to enable IPTV for VLC media player?. So, let’s jump forward to know about the method of installing and setup IPTV on VLC Media Player.
Steps to Install and Setup IPTV on VLC Player (2019)
Now, you know how to use VLC and what can you do by enabling IPTV services in it. Now, I’m providing you with step by step procedure to learn how to enable IPTV in VLC Media Player. Here you will also find how to add and play IPTV M3U playlist file in VLC. For that, follow the instructions listed below:
- First of all, download and install VLC Media Player on your device from the app store or any other authentic source.
- Now, you have to visit the Preference Menu by pressing Ctrl and P button simultaneously. If you are using macOS, then press Command and P.
- Now, the Preference window will open, and you will see the Show settings section at the bottom.
- In here, you have to choose All radio button.
- After that navigate to this path Input/Codecs -> Video Codecs -> Select FFmpeg. A new will window will open up.
- Now, under the Decoding section of FFmpeg window, Disable the Hardware decoding.
- After disabling that, get back to Input/Codecs section and find Network caching under Advanced
- Optimize its value and change it to 3000 ms.
- Now find the Network settings section by scrolling up. In here, you’ll see MTU of the network interface.
- Again change its value to 1500 and 1498 for cable and ADSL respectively.
- Finally, click on the Save button.
- After performing these steps, go to Media option on the top bar of the VLC window and click on the Network option in it.
- Now enter the URL of IPTV service provider in the required field.
- Now, wait for loading the channels completely and after that choose the channel you want to stream.
- Congratulations! You successfully installed and setup IPTV on VLC media player.
Also, Check – How to Watch IPTV On Roku Device
So, now you know why and how to use VLC media player for installing IPTV. Believe me, IPTV VLC is the best source to watch your favorite channels. Still, have a doubt regarding IPTV on VLC? Feel free to comment down.