How to Watch IPTV on PC
The following tutorial will show you How To watch IPTV ON PC. I will share two working methods to setup IPTV on your windows PC. But, before proceeding to the guide we need to understand that, why we need IPTV and which is the best IPTV For PC?
If you’re tired of paying hefty rentals at the end of every month for your Cable Tv or Satellite Tv provider only to watch advertisements every couple of minutes, or if you don’t wish to pay at all, then IPTV might prove to be the best option in this regard. I personally don’t like the idea of waiting for my favorite Movie or Tv serial to air on Television due to my busy work schedule. Also, it’s quite infuriating to go through pointless advertisements when I’m in the middle of a Movie or Tv show episode.
I’m sure most of you have been in similar situations or experienced something like this. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have come here. Coming to the topic of the article, IPTV offers a more convenient way of streaming various Tv shows and Movies, at an affordable cost. In fact, at this point, it’s quite evident that IPTV would take over the traditional methods of watching TV.
Why IPTV Is Beneficial?
IPTV is much more beneficial and convenient compared to Cable Tv or Satellite Tv service providers. Mainly because you don’t have to sacrifice your work or adjust your schedule to watch a specific Tv show or Movie when they’re aired on Television. IPTV allows you to watch any Tv show or Movie at any time from anywhere in the world since the content is available with the host all the time. Also, you won’t be seeing any advertisements when watching your favorite movie or Tv show.
In Today’s date, a lot of people have already started using IPTV services on their smartphones for accessing media content such as Music, Movies, Tv-Shows, and Web shows. A great advantage of IPTV is that you don’t have any additional programs or installation in order to use IPTV service since the content is delivered to you over the internet. Sounds pretty amazing, right? Well, you might want to check the features part as well, to know more about the IPTV.
Features of IPTV on PC
Traditional Tv service providers do not typically the following list of features to their customers without charging exorbitant amounts. But, IPTV offers all the following benefits without any additional charges.
- Access any Tv show or Movie whenever you want at your comfort without any restrictions.
- Option to add custom subtitles when you’re watching Foreign Tv shows or Movies.
- No installation or special software is required to use IPTV on PC or Smartphone.
- Receive Live News, Informational Content, RSS feeds and other updates over the internet.
- Tons of Live TV channels are available to watch in different categories, depending on the host.
- IPTV provides a completely ad-free and distraction-free watching experience to its users.
- You can use your IPTV account to access content on multiple PCs simultaneously.
- No Regional or IP restrictions, you’re free to share your account with anyone you want.
IPTV requires initial setup to get started, which might be difficult for those who aren’t aware of IPTV requirements. It’s best to follow the below guide in order to use IPTV on your PC.
Requirements To Use IPTV On PC
IPTV is just a concept of delivering media content such as Movies, Tv shows, Music, etc over the internet. So you don’t need any special program or software to use the IPTV on Windows PC. However, there are certain things that you need to take care of in order to ensure the working of IPTV service on your PC.
- An active internet connection is required for streaming the content.
- A reliable Media Player with networking functionality is required.
- You need m3u IPTV playlist links in order to access the content on your PC or an IPTV enabled account from your service provider.
You may follow the below-mentioned instructions if you have all the aforementioned requirements available on your PC. Make sure your IPTV account is fully working in case you don’t have the playlist links.
How To Watch IPTV On PC
There are mainly two methods to watch IPTV on PC i.e via Media Player and Android Emulator. If you want to directly access the content on your PC, then the Media Player method would be suitable. In case if you want a well-organized interface for accessing or watching IPTV content, then you will need to use the IPTV Android App via Android Emulator on your PC to make it work.
Method #1 Watch IPTV On PC Using VLC
VLC Media Player is a reliable option when it comes to streaming the content over the internet without downloading it. However, you’re free to use any other Media Player on your PC that comes with streaming functionality. Make sure to follow the steps mentioned below properly if you’re using VLC Media Player.
- Go ahead and download VLC Media Player on your PC from the official website.
- Open the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Launch the VLC Media Player and wait for a few seconds for the setup to complete.
- Go to the “Media” tab which will be situated on the top navigation bar in VLC Media Player.
- Open network stream and paste your IPTV playlists links in the URL field and continue.
Now you just have to wait for a few minutes for the IPTV links to load on PC and the list of channels available on your playlists will appear after the fetching is complete. Simply pick any Tv channel by clicking on it to start watching! That’s all!
Related – Best IPTV Player You Should Know in 2019
Method 2# Watch IPTV On PC Using Bluestack
People who prefer a clean and simplified interface can use the Smart IPTV Android App on their PC to watch IPTV. Make sure your PC has at least 4 GB of RAM available in order to run the Android Emulator. You can use any other Android Emulator such as GenyMotion, Bluestacks, as per your wish.
- Download the Bluestacks Emulator and Install it on your PC by following the instructions.
- Open the Emulator and Sign in with your Google account whenever prompted on your screen.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Emulator and type “IPTV” in the search box.
- Select and Open the “IPTV” page, click on “Install” to download the page on your Emulator.
- IPTV App will be installed automatically after the download is complete.
- Now open the IPTV App and Click on “Add Playlist” & then select “Add URL“.
- Enter the playlist Url (In case if you don’t have any, you can get it from here)
(As you can see in the screenshot I have added Pastebin m3u link)
- Now wait for few seconds to load IPTV Channels
- Enjoy your favorite IPTV Channel on PC.
Alternate App to Watch IPTV on your Laptop/Computer
- Open blue stacks on your PC
- Go to google play store & search for “Smart IPTV” app OR You can download the apk file from here – https://bit.ly/2kbUCeR
- Click on Install & Open Smart IPTV app.
- Now open the Smart IPTV App and paste your IPTV playlists links to get started. That’s it!
Smart IPTV App will automatically organize the content that is available on your playlists links. You simply have to pick the channel and the app will start playing it immediately.
A lot of internet users have already replaced their Cable TV subscription with IPTV since it’s affordable and can be used on multiple PCs and TV sets. Now it’s time for you to try out the IPTV on your PC by following the guide provided in the article. Let us know if you have any queries or doubts in the comments regarding the usage of IPTV on PC.