How to Install Ultimate IPTV On Kodi 18.5 Leia (2019)
We all know that Ultimate IPTV is one of the popular and best IPTV Kodi addon which was created by the Whitecream development team. This add-on can allow the users to enjoy watching numerous live streaming TV channels on the device which you had already installed the Kodi application. Ultimate IPTV Kodi addon offers live TV channels with multiple languages support like German, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, French, English, and many more.
The Ultimate IPTV uses the streaming links that are particularly fetched from the authorized IPTV M3U database and broadcast the same. However, please be informed that only the Live TV file format can be fetched from the database. This Kodi add-on is available on multiple repositories such as SuperRepo Repository, Cazlo Repository, and Kodil Repository. Across the internet, it used to aggregates the IPTV sources. With this process, it includes numerous IPTV channels from across the globe.
There a wide range of live channels available, in which some of them may show Offline and major available channels can be live streamed with various quality levels (even at HD – High Definition). Ultimate IPTV addon is not an official add-on released by Kodi. It also has various pages for channel options. It is not possible to seek any assistance from the Kodi or XBMC team. However, we will guide and assist you on install the Ultimate IPTV addon on Kodi and as well as fix the common issues.
Update – Ultimate IPTV Kodi addon is not working. You may try one of the other ways to watch IPTV on Kodi
How to Install Ultimate IPTV Addon on Kodi
Follow the below instructions on how to install the Ultimate IPTV Kodi add-on on the Kodi and also its supported devices.
- Prior to the installation process, please ensure whether the Kodi application is enabled with the Unknown Sources option. Since you are installing the add-on from the third-party sources. Navigate to Settings on your Kodi application and click on the System Settings and enable the option “Apps from Unknown sources”.
- Open File Manager option under the Settings.
- Click on the Add Source option and choose the None option.
- Enter the Web URL as http://cazlo.com/repo of the repository and click on the Ok button.
- Provide a preferable name for your repository (E.g Cazlo) and tap on the Ok button.
- Return back to the main screen and click on the Add-ons option.
- Select the option “Install from Zip file” from the Add-on Package Installer drop menu.
- Click on Cazlo and Choose the repository Zip file which is named as repository.cazlo-1.0.zip and click on the Ok option.
- Wait for some time until the repository installation complete on your device.
- Now click on Install from repository
- Click on the Video Add-ons and choose your preferred add-on named “Ultimate IPTV”.
- Click the Install button.
- Wait for a minute to complete the installation process on your device. You will receive a message stating that the installation is successful. After installation, you can stream and watch all your preferred live channels across the globe.
Also, Check – How to Install Area 51 IPTV – Over 1000 Live HD Channels
Ultimate IPTV Not Working – 2 Ways to Fix
Within your Kodi device, often the Ultimate Kodi add-on may not work properly and received a warning error which seems to be Kodi add-on issue.
Before entering into the troubleshooting part, ensure whether the Ultimate IPTV Kodi add-on is installed properly on your device. Also, check whether the Kodi add-on is set to update automatically from the Repo Server or Repo Source from Ultimate IPTV add-on since it is most important the Kodi add-on should always stay in updated mode to work properly.
Even after the proper verification, sometimes it seems that the ISP (Internet Service Provider) might also block the Ultimate IPTV Kodi add-on from live streaming the videos or any contents through the internet. In this way, we suggest using the VPN (Virtual Private Network) service to bypass your ISP to create a private or secured connection to watch the live streaming content using Ultimate IPTV Kodi add-on.
Mostly each Kodi user experiences the common issue named Buffering. You would be frustrated when watching your favorite video content or live show and kept stopped for buffering.
This issue could be resolved by clearing the cache on your Kodi application using multiple ways. However, the best solution is to use the Merlin Auto Cleaner to clear the cache files. This add-on can automatically clean the cache files on your Kodi application.
Here we have shared depth guide on How to Download & Install Ultimate IPTV Addon on Kodi. This guide will also work for Kodi 18.2 or any older versions. Happy streaming with ULTIMATE IPTV!