How to Download and Setup IPTV on PS4 & PS3 
Are you looking for a way to stream worldwide IPTV channels on your PS4? So, today you’ll get to know about the perfect solution for that. In this article, we’ll discuss IPTV, its features, advantages, and how to setup IPTV on PS4.
Internet Protocol Television, which is commonly known as IPTV, is a TV channel broadcasting service driven by Internet Protocol networks (IP). That’s why it is entirely different from traditional cable TV system. IPTV provides you with complete access to every video content on the internet after taking its subscription, which includes movies, TV shows, general videos, channel streaming and many more like these. After you subscribe to this service, you can use it on more than one device by one-time payment only. This is one of the most important features of using IPTV over Cable TV systems. Now you should know that delivered content through IPTV can be divided into three parts:
- Live TV: This is the typical streaming like Cable TV channels
- Time-shifted media: This is the replay of entire content which has already been broadcasted before.
- Video on Demand: This is watching the selected video content like movies different from general broadcast time.
Also, Read – How to Cast IPTV on Chromecast
Guide to Download and Setup IPTV on PS4 & PS3
As you know about the required basic information about IPTV before enabling it on your PS4. Now, let’s learn about the procedure to install IPTV on PS4 device. For that, you have to follow the stepwise guide given below:
- First of all, download and install Notepad++ app in your PC.
- Now using your PC browser, navigate to the PLEX home page.
- In here, you’ll be required to enter your account details to register successfully. After entering them, click on the CREATE ACCOUNT
- After that, go to the Downloads page and find PLEX media server file in that.
- After finding that, click on the downloaded.exe file to install the app and then click on the OK button
- Now you need to change the server’s name.
- Then, download the IPTV plugin file from here and locate that file named bundle-master in your device to extract its contents
- After unzipping the data to this path C:/ users/ ”youruser”/ AppData/ Local/ Plex Media Server/ Plug-ins you’ll find a folder named Contents and an info archive file inside it.
- Select the Info file and choose Edit with Notepad++ option after right clicking on it.
- Notepad++ window will appear and locate <!–<string>UseRealRTMP</string>–> this code in it.
- Modify this code to <string>UseRealRTMP</string> and then click on the Save button.
- Now navigate to the content folder and open Resources section
- Here, you’ll find a few folders. Locate the playlist folder and select Edit with Notepad++ option after right clicking on it.
- Now select the channel you want to stream on your PS4 and then click on the Save button
- Get back to IPTV.bundle-master folder and rename it to bundle. All work on PC is completed and get back to your PS4
- Start your PS4 and make sure to connect it with a secure internet connection.
- After that, open PS store and search for PLEX in it.
- Find the PLEX app and install it in your device.
- After the completion of the installation process, launch the app. And you’ll be required to enter the 4-digit code in it. Visit this link https://plex.tv/link and enter the code.
- Finally, launch the PLEX app in your PC and then on your PS4.
- Congratulations! You can now stream your selected channels on your PS4 and enjoy watching them.
Now, you know everything about how to download and setup IPTV on PS4 & PS3. You know why it is beneficial over old TV broadcasting systems. In this article, I’ve provided you with a detailed procedure of how to enable it in your device. You can now convert this limited gaming console into a streaming device. What are you waiting for then? Go ahead and enjoy your favorite TV programs on PS4.
Thank you for reading this article, and I hope that you found this article useful and successfully learned about installing the IPTV on PS4. In case you liked this article, then make sure to share it on social media. If you have any doubts regarding any of the information given in this article, feel free to ask us by commenting in the comment section below.