Plex IPTV | How to Install IPTV On Plex in 2 Minutes (2020)
IPTV Plex: This article is dedicated to all the Plex Users. Today we are going share how to install and watch IPTV On Plex. Most of you already know about Plex including its usage and those who don’t, will get know after reading this article. Basically, this is a digital media player app developed by Plex, Inc. Plex provides you with the ability to access music, pictures, and videos present on one computer to another. It is available for many platforms like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, Xbox, 360, Xbox One, and many others like these. As it is used worldwide, it comes with 43 different languages for people with different native language. Now you’re thinking about what Plex media player can do and how it is useful for us. I’ve answered for that also in this article, keep reading to know about that.
By using IPTV on Plex you can access your favorite movies, songs, pictures, etc. that are stored on your computer. One condition for that is, that PC or computer needs to have active Plex media server in it. You can also allow other relatives to watch movies or other media content stored on your computer. That means they can enjoy them from their home only and no need to physically present at your place. That’s helpful when they are too far away from you and wants to get connected with you.
How to Install IPTV on Plex
There are mainly two ways to watch IPTV on Plex. We will cover both plex IPTV plugin, First one is by using an m3u playlist that requires the playlist URL from IPTV provider. The other one is a pre-loaded player method which allows you to watch already loaded content and you don’t have to subscribe for any specific IPTV service. In this article, we will discuss both types of methods for watching IPTV on Plex. continue reading, if you want to know about them.
Method 1: M3U Playlist Method
This is a very general and most common method for this purpose. Instructions for learning how to stream IPTV on Plex are given below:
- Start by installing Cigaras IPTV Channel and then go to Channels section in Plex media player.
- Now on the IPTV addon, click on the Settings icon to proceed.
- A new window will appear where you’ll see two fields. If you have IPTV .m3u type playlist then enter it in the first one and if it is XMLTV or EPG type then in the second one.
- Now, take a quick look at other settings and click on the SAVE button present on the window
- After that, open the IPTV plugin and open View playlist section in it.
- List of channels will open up and select the one you want to stream.
How to Setup Plex for IPTV with Cigaras IPTV (Video Tutorial)
Method: 2 Pre-loaded Plex IPTV Player
Now coming to this method of IPTV streaming in which you’ll get pre-loaded content from several apps. You don’t require an IPTV service provider in this method that means this method of streaming is totally free of cost. Although you’ll get less content to watch there is no harm in installing these apps because something is better than nothing. To watch IPTV on plex using pre-loaded IPTV Plex player, follow the stepwise guide given below
- Firstly, download and install the CCloud TV from the app store or downloader app.
- After that, launch the installed app from the Channels section in the Plex.
- Now, find the Channels option again and open it up.
- Now select the Page View to see all the channels provided by this app in the groups of 10.
- In here, you can also use the Bookmark feature to stream your recently watched content more quickly.
NOTE: You can also stream by using the m3u playlist URL. Just enter the settings of CCloud and enter URL in the required field to enjoy the streaming. One more thing to tell you is that CCloud is not as good as Cigaras IPTV in working. So, if you want to stream m3u playlist then take Cigaras IPTV on priority.
Also, See – How to Watch IPTV on Roku
You know about Plex, its features and its benefits. In this article, you’re also provided with methods of watching IPTV on Plex with and without an IPTV service provider. Plex is an amazing thing if used in a proper way.
I hope you find this article useful and satisfiable. Now, you know the procedure to Setup IPTV on Plex and do it on your own. If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding the given information, please do let us know about it. You can contact us by email provided on the website and also drop your comments about the article in the comment section below.