How to Cast IPTV on Chromecast [Step-by-Step: 2019]
Tired of watching your favorite shows and movies on a small screen? No worries Google Chromecast is a new device with the help of you can stream media on Television. Stream any screen may it be a mobile, desktop, tablet, etc. on your television with the help of Chromecast. It is a device that can cast videos of your choice. This device is connected to the HDMI port of your television. If you are IPTV users then this guide will teach you to Cast IPTV on Chromecast.
IPTV on Chromecast
Casting IPTV on Chromecast is a matter of a few minutes. Easily cast your screen to your television and enjoy the videos on a big screen. Read our article to know the steps to cast IPTV on Chromecast in just a few minutes.
How to cast IPTV on Google Chromecast?– Casting IPTV is very easy and there are steps involved which you can follow to stream media on your television. Different steps are to be followed to cast different devices. For example, instructions to cast mobile screen is different from casting your desktop screen. Follow the steps below.
You May Like – How to Install IPTV on Android Box
How to Cast IPTV on Chromecast Through Mobile
Several apps are available that allows streaming of IPTV but only a few can actually cast the screen. BubbleUPnP is an app that can help you to cast your screen on the TV. In order to stream the screen from your Android phone, the following steps are to be followed:
- Search for BubbleUPnP on play store and download the app on your mobile phone.
- After a successful download of the app, it will automatically get in your cell phone. You will also be notified when the process is complete.
- Open the app.
- After the app gets opened home screen will be displayed first and on the home screen itself, you will find a Cast button. Click on that button.
- A list of devices will appear where you will be able to see all the devices that are connected to the same network. It will also have an option as Chromecast on it, click on that option.
- The cast is now ready and it will now be available to cast media on Chromecast. Find the playlist button at the bottom of the screen.
- From the playlist, page click on the menu option available on the top right corner. From that option select the option which says “Add stream URL“.
- In the blank available copy and paste the IPTV URL you want to cast and then click Ok. (Get M3U Playlist URL)
- Some additional files may be needed if you are doing this for the first time. Click on install additional support files from the pop-up menu.
- After successful installation and completion of all steps, the media will start playing using Chromecast.
How to Setup IPTV on Chromecast using Desktop
The desktop screen can be cast in two different options. One if from chrome and the second is from VLC. Casting through both the methods are mentioned and you can use according to your preferences.
- First search for a live IPTV site on chrome. Open the website and choose a channel you want to stream on television.
- Click the menu option available on the top right corner displayed as three small dots and select the option that says cast.
- A page opens that has got the list of all the available devices that can be used for casting. Click the Chromecast device you want to share screen from and now you can easily view videos of your desktop in your television. The IPTV channel gets cast successfully on your TV through Chrome
VLC Media Player is one of the best IPTV player available for Windows, free to use and is one of the most powerful media players on the desktop that allows us to stream IPTV M3U links in many ways.
- Open VLC media player on your desktop
- Click on the playback option and from there another list appears, click renderer from there. The list of available devices appears and select your device from there. Play any video in your VLC player and you can easily cast your desktop screen.
- Search and click on media, click on the network option from the dialogue box. Feed-in the IPTV channel link and then click play.
The IPTV channels are now getting cast on your Television using the VLC media player on your desktop. That how you can install IPTV on Chromecast and watch your favorite IPTV Channels.
You can now easily Cast IPTV on Google Chromecast and cast your IPTV with the help of quick steps mentioned above. All the above-mentioned methods are easy and followed by almost anyone who wants to cast their screen on Chromecast. Big screens and favorite shows are perfect combinations to spend your holidays. We prefer casting through the browser when you want to stream your desktop screen since the process can be carried out easily. However, we have listed different methods to download IPTV on Chromecast. I am sure after following this tutorial, casting screen can now be a matter of just a few minutes. Stay tuned with IPTVGUIDER for more IPTV tutorials.