How to Install IPTV on Android Box Under 2 Minutes
If you do a lot of online streaming, then you must surely come across the term called IPTV. This is no fancy name but a new kind of technology that uses the internet protocol to deliver content instantaneously. Therefore, you don’t need to download the media and can view the content immediately. If you own the Android Box and willing to watch Live TV channels then this guide will help you to setup IPTV On Android box in just 2 minutes.
IPTV in itself offers different services like live TV, video-on-demand, and Time-shifted media (replay content). IPTV service is usually delivered by a service provider for a fixed rate. They can also be used in private networks as well, however, this is far less common. You can view only one program at a time. IPTV services are available on a wide range of platforms like Amazon fire stick, Android Box, etc.
However, unless you know how to avail the service, there is absolutely no use. In this article, we will be showing you how to Download and install IPTV on Android Box.
IPTV on Android Box (Overview)
The android box is just like it sounds. A box that can be used to stream movies, shows, and play games pretty much everything you can do on an Android Device. You need to connect the box to the internet using a Wi-Fi or by using wired ethernet. You can download the apps on the Google Play Store, but only the apps that can be used on a TV are displayed. You can also install third-party apps as well.
There are different kinds of Android boxes in different shapes, sizes, pricing, and hardware changes. The interface is very much similar to your Android smartphone.
IPTV players are applications that can be used to stream IPTV content through online links or m3u playlists. There are many different IPTV players available on the Android box and we will guide you with the installation.
How to Download & Install IPTV on Android Box
Installing an IPTV on android box is not a huge task, provided you follow our step-by-step instructions. But, before we proceed with the installation, there are a few precursory steps to be taken.
- Switch on your Android box and head over to the settings menu.
- Now, you need to tap on the “Security & Restrictions“ option.
- Search for apps from unknown sources option in this section. (The location varies depending on your Android Box model).
- Enable the “Turn on” radio button to install third-party apps on your device.
Installing ES File Explorer
To install apps unavailable in the Google Play Store, you need the ES File Explorer. Installing it is very easy.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your device.
- In the search bar enter “Es File Explorer” and click on the search icon.
- Press the “Install” button to start the download.
Now that the ES File explorer has been successfully installed, we can proceed to the next step.
Method 1 – Install IPTV on Android Box Via ES File Explorer
- Launch the ES File Explorer.
- Select the Download Manager icon from the home screen.
- Next, tap on the ‘+’ button in the bottom of the app.
- Now, you have to enter the URL link of the app you are trying to download (You can download any app that suits your choice)- for example, to
- download IPTV smarters app Enter this URL https://bit.ly/2xqK1Sy
- Click on the download button.
- Once the download is completed, click on the install button.
- After the install is over, you can launch the IPTV for android box.
Method 2 – Download IPTV APK on Android TV Box through Browser
- Launch the Android Box and go to the apps section.
- Select the browser and search for the IPTV app which you want to download
- Download the apk file from the official site. (I recommend to download IPTV Smarters, Plex IPTV, Ultimate IPTV)
- Wait for the download to finish and in the home screen, select the File Browser.
- Go to the download folder and select the downloaded file.
- Click the install button and wait for the download to complete.
- Go to the Apps section and you can view the installed app.
- Enter the username and password, launch IPTV on Android box and you are done.
In this article, we have shown you how to Setup and install IPTV on Android Box. You can install an IPTV player of your choice. If you have any doubts or need assistance regarding the content of the article, do comment below.