How to Stream IPTV on Kodi with PVR IPTV Simple Client?
Streaming unlimited and streaming safe, these are the two things that we all look forward to having on. Improving technology has been affected by the modes and aspects of online streaming also. People are now vastly looking forward to the best streaming sources. But do you think that is quite enough to watch out your favorite shows and movies on a wider screen? Surely not. Using an IPTV on streaming sources like Kodi and FireStick is the best idea one could achieve for accessing unlimited streaming. The selection of the best IPTV source on your Kodi from such a huge option available can be a difficult situation for you. We are today here to help you out to Stream IPTV on Kodi with PRVR IPTV simple Client.
What is PVR IPTV Simple Client?
PVR IPTV Simple Client is one of the best Kodi addon options that makes it quite easier for you to stream a huge number of live TV channels without having any hassle. The add-on itself does not include any kind of content but in fact, it works with your existing IPTV subscription packages to serve you the best. If you are willing to enjoy the extreme services being provided by the PVR IPTV Simple Client, just make sure that you are having anyone from the M3U Playlist URL or XMLV EPG URL subscription provider.
The introduction of sources like PVR IPTV Simple Client has added up a burden into the user access. The best thing about using PTV IPTV Client is that it makes it quite convenient for the users to stream the number of channels on a wide range of devices.
Features of PVR IPTV Simple Client
Working with IPTV tools like PVR would be great fun for you. It is a way to fasten up your access over the world of streaming quite efficiently. The main features of this wonderful tool are:
- PVR IPTV Simple Client can be easily accessed on Kodi through the official Kodi repository and that is Kodi Add-on Repository. It means that you don’t need to go through any sideloading process for initiating the seamless access over PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi.
- The PVR IPTV Simple Client comes up with a very simple and easy to go interface that everyone can easily handle and manage.
- One can easily simply use tools like M3U Playlists and XML TV EPG on it for adding more to your user experience.
- The best thing about PVR IPTV Simple Client is that it makes your IPTV subscription easily available on a wide range of devices.
How to install PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Addon?
PVR IPTV Simple Client is the best way to increase your accessibility over online streaming. The app does not include itself any kind of content but it offers access also with the other IPTV sources. Installation is quite necessary before leading up with the streaming process and for enabling that the only things you have to do are:
- Launch your Kodi application and then search for the Settings option being present thereat its home screen.
- Once done, a new window will be flashed up on your home screen showing up different options there. Just select the Add-ons section to proceed further with the process.
- Next, you have to open up the Install from the repository section.
- A new window showing up the list of different repositories will be opened upon your home screen. Select and click the Kodi Add-on repository from the given options.
- In case, if you don’t find the Kodi Add-on repository option there, just scroll down the list and then select the PVR clients from there.
- Now scroll down the list again and then select and tap on the PVR IPTV Simple Client option out there.
- Tap on the Install button to initiate the installation process and then wait for a few seconds till the PVR IPTV Simple Client gets perfectly installed on your device. The users will be notified about the same through the related notification message.
How to setup and access the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi?
Once you have successfully installed the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi, next you have to set up it on your Kodi for initiating the usage over it. The only things you have to do for setting up and accessing PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi are:
- Launch Kodi from your device and then go to its Settings option.
- Scroll down the list of options to find out the Add-ons section from there.
- Once done successfully, next open up the option showing My Add-ons being provided there on the next screen to move further with the process.
- Now launch PVR Client from the next launched window.
- The PVR IPTV Simple Client you just have installed will appear here. Just select and tap on it to move further with the process.
- Once done successfully, next tap on the Configure button being present there at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, we will have to add the M3U Playlist URL to your device. For enabling it make sure that you have already selected the General tab being present there in the left menu and then make a tap on the M3U Play List URL present on the right segment.
- Once done now enter the Playlist URL for your IPTV Subscription to enable seamless access over a wide range of content over the internet.
- In case if you are also having EPG URL, just tap on the EPG Settings option followed by tapping on the XML TV URL.
- On the completion of the above process, just enter the EPG URL being provided by your IPTV service provider and then press the OK button to proceed further with the entire process.
- A prompt up message will appear on your home screen showing Needs to restart prompt. Just tap on OK to confirm it.
- Once done successfully, get back to the home screen of your Kodi Device and then tap on the Power button to move ahead.
- A pop-up menu will be displayed on your home screen. Just tap on the Exit button to close it and then reopen it to check whether the PVR IPTV Simple Chat is working on your device perfectly or not.
- You can now see the PVR manager is starting up notification here.
- Wait for the updated to get completed and once done, you can see a notification showing up the number of channels loaded on your home screen.
- Go to the home screen option of Kodi and then highlight or select the TV item being present there in the left menu.
- Once you have done successfully you can see the list of Recently Played Channels on your screen.
- Tap on the Channels option being present there at the top right side of the list of channels to start the streaming process for you,
- In case if you have imported XML TV EPG on your device, you can tap on Guide option to check out the TV Guide and for streaming channels directly.
- Go to the EPG window option and then tap on the menu icon to move further with the process.
Things to keep in mind while accessing PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
Working on a tool like PVR IPTV Simple Client is surely not so easy and specifically when you are not having any special tips in hand. A simple mistake is usually quite enough to ruin one’s experience at any time. So, one needs to be very careful and very attentive to make their access smoother on this wonderful platform. The main things that you have to keep in mind while accessing it are:
- PVR IPTV Simple Client does not include any kind of content in itself, but it improves your streaming experience with the help of an existing IPTV subscription package.
- It can do nothing alone. One compulsory needs to have an IPTV subscription well supporting M3U Playlist or XML TV EPV.
- Users surely need to have the M3U Playlist of XML TV EPG URLs from a suitable IPTV service provider with whom you are already having a perfect IPTV subscription.
- URL’s neither are found randomly nor you can purchase it separately. They come up in the email you got after the successful purchase of a particular subscription package.
- You can simply contact your IPTV service provider for getting a suitable URL in case if you are not having one.
Don’t forget the VPN
VPN is one of the musts to have security options while accessing any streaming service. Each stream you usually do in your Kodi is visible by your ISP provider and the Government and that prevents you from streaming copyrighted content anyhow. VPN usually creates a bypass ISP throttling and Government Surveillance and also enables you the smooth access over the geo-restricted content on popular addons. We are not forcing you to go with any particular VPN service out there. The market is full of a wide range of options and its absolutely your choice which one you are feeling suitable for enjoying your streaming access.
Enjoy the world of unlimited streaming with wonderful sources like PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi. It is one of the finest tools being present there in the market that does not itself provide you any content but vast up your access limited by the other one. We here have added up the detailed process of installing, setting up, and accessing unlimited stream with PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi. I hope it will help you in enjoying the quick access over a vast range of channels.