How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick?
There is nothing like better than watching out your favorite shows or movies on a wider screen and that too as per your convenience. Cable connections and dish tv connections have become an old fashion now. The latest trend is streaming videos online. Reliability and security are the two extreme terms that one needs to consider while purchasing the best streaming source for them. And the responsibility gets doubled when it comes to using some additional IPTV sources on them. The article is specifically being designed to help all those stream lovers who are currently looking forward to how to access one of the major IPTV sources on their Amazon FireStick and that is Sapphire Secure IPTV.
What is Sapphire Secure IPTV?
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the securest and reliable IPTV services being present in the market at this moment that makes it quite easier for the users to enjoy more than 4000 live satellite channels all across the globe. It means that you can now easily enjoy any channel out there from the globe without any hesitation. That sounds interesting, right? One thing that would have surely come to your mind after reading this is its pricing. As the package is providing you extreme convenience of usage and seamless streaming it must be coming up with a higher package, if this is the same question being buzzing around your head, just get relaxed.
Sapphire Secure IPTV is a perfect example of perfection, reliability, seamless streaming, and affordable. One can easily start up their seamless streaming experience with it just at the cost of $5 per month. The tool is being owed to provide you high-end streaming experience through HD and SD quality always and that adds more into the value of this wonderful product. Sapphire Secure IPTV comes up in a fully loaded package that well supports EPG and M3U. Moreover, advanced features like multi-screen support and live TV streaming is also being there included in it.
Sapphire Secure IPTV owns its Android app. One thing that we would like to inform you here before leading further with the content is that Sapphire Secure IPTV is a third-party service. It means that you are not going to get it on different official stores like Google Play Store, Amazon Store, and Apple Store, etc. The guide is designed to help all those new users who are interested in getting and accessing this wonderful source on their Amazon FireStick device.
Features of Sapphire Secure IPTV
The best thing we could ever do to know much more about a product is to explore its features. Working with some IPTV for FiresStick is surely not easy and the risk factor gets double if we don’t know about it. If you are going to get the Sapphire Secure IPTV for your FireStick, let’s have a look at its features given below:
- Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the finest IPTV for FireSticks that offers more than 4000 cable channels to the subscribers to stream on all around the world.
- The interface this wonderful IPTV source includes is being professionally designed and different things are being taken care of for making it a wonderfully easy to go platform.
- Sapphire Secure IPTV offers users a platform where they can easily enjoy a large number of PPV events without paying out any extra charges for that.
- Sapphire Secure comes up with a huge and well-managed library where you can easily find out a large number of channels being organized in different categories such as Sports, Movies, Entertainment, News, Lifestyle, and much more.
- It also includes different multi-connections plans to ease up your streaming task. You, your family member, or friends can enjoy their favorite streams now without having any issues just by making a simple and affordable payment for that.
- The best thing about Sapphire Secure IPTV is that it works smoothly on a wide range of VPN services such as ExpressVPN etc.
- The platform provides unexceptional support for the EPG and hence adds more to the user experience. You can now simultaneously enjoy a different number of channels on your single screen without having any hesitation.
- Users can now easily enjoy here the EPG and M3U URLs that make it quite easier for the users to access unlimited services with different IPTV players.
- The involvement of the multi-screen feature is one of the other wonderful features that make this product just the amazing one.
- Sapphire Secure IPTV provides perfect support for the external video players also.
Why use a VPN while accessing Sapphire Secure IPTV for FireStick?
Sapphire Secure IPTV for FireStick is a safe and secure platform, still, we recommend you add on a secure VPN connection before start accessing it. A VPN service is much advised to have on while accessing any streaming service and the reason is it covers your online activity. A VPN service works as a personal bodyguard for your device that whisks your sensitive information away from the prying eyes of hackers or other websites. It reroutes your IP address and hence keeps you safe from this world of spans.
VPN is the best way to improve the security of any devices. VPN servers are usually encrypted which means that whenever someone will try to access your personal information, they will only get your VPN servers due to the involved rerouting process. Moreover, if you love to travel quite often VPN will serve as a great security partner for you. It enables you to access content from geo-restricted countries and hence makes it quite easier for you to stay connected to your favorite movies or TV shows online anywhere or anytime you want.
How to sign up for the Sapphire Secure IPTV Service?
The way to sign up into the Sapphire Secure IPTV service is not so that smooth. Sapphire Secure IPTV is a premium service for enabling which you have to pay out some specific charges. The package comes up with different subscription plans. One has to choose to depend upon their preferences and budget then have to pay in for jumping upon the final sign up process. Below we are providing you the detailed step by step process for signing up for the Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick. Just make sure to follow every step very carefully to avoid the chances of having any issues there.
- Launch your web browser and then search for the URL: https://sapphiresecure.net/cart.phpover there.
- Check out the different plans being mentioned there and then select the one that suits well your needs. Sapphire Secure IPTV comes up with three different plans and that are: Silver, Gold, and Platinum whereas each plan includes a Plus+ variant that has adult or mature content in it.
- Once you have made the final selection of the plan tap on the Order Now option for proceeding further.
- Next, tap on the Continue button being available there on the next page.
- You will be there launched on a new web page. Just select the Create a New Account option if you are using it for the very first time. Moreover, if you are a previous user you can simply select the Existing Customer Login as well.
- A form will be provided to you asking you to fill in the required details. Just fill in the given form adding your email address and other details very carefully.
- In case if you are a new customer you have to create a Sapphire Secure online account password here also. Users can use this password for accessing your online account hassle-free.
- Scroll down the options given to you to find the Payment Details section.
- Select your preferred payment mode.
- Make a tap on the checkbox showing up I have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Once done now tap on the Checkout button to proceed further.
- A confirmation message will be forwarded to your email showing up ‘Order Placed’ after a successful transaction made.
- An email will be delivered to your registered email address from Sapphire Secure IPTV including your APK Service Login Details.
- Bingo! You have successfully signed up for your Sapphire Secure Account now.
How to download and install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Amazon FireStick?
Once you have done with the signup process of Sapphire Secure IPTV next you need to download and install it on your Amazon FireStick for starting accessing it hassle-free. It is a third-party app which means that you are not going to get it on any of the official app stores such as Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, or App Store, etc. You necessarily need to change your settings and have to enable Apps from Unknown Sources to get access over this wonderful app. The procedure you have to follow on here is:
- Launch the Settings option of your Amazon FireStick.
- Now select and tap on the My Fire TV option being present on your screen and then launch the Developer Options from there.
- Just make sure you have enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources. If not, make sure to Turn ON the settings to enable third-party access on your Amazon FireStick.
- Get back to the Amazon FireStick home screen and then select the Search option from there.
- Search for the Downloader option and then install the Downloader app on your device. Download app helps you in sideloading the Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick.
- Once done, launch the Downloader app and then add URL: http://bit.ly/sapphireiptvin the provided space.
- Next, press the Go button to go further with the process.
- Wait till the Downloader app gets download on your device and once done tap on the Install button to initiate the installation process.
- Wait for a few seconds and then open it up. Tap Done to proceed further.
- Sapphire Secure app is now successfully installed on your device and you can now easily delete the apk file for releasing the desired space from your FireStick storage.
- Tap on the Delete button and confirm it by tapping on the Delete option again.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Sapphire Secure IPTV on your Amazon FireStick now.
How to get access over the Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick?
Once you have successfully done with the installation process of Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick next you have to use it. If you don’t know-how just keep reading us to get the perfect solution.
- Launch Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick and then add a user before you start accessing it.
- Now, add your username that you are willing to have followed by entering the Username and password option you have received in your registration email.
- Once done, tap on the Add User to continue with the process.
- Once done successfully, you can now see the user you have created on your login screen along with your app username.
- Now select and tap on the user option to get started with the process and once done the Sapphire Secure will set itself up and start downloading the channels and movies you are willing to go along with.
- On the successful completion of the above process successfully, you will be then redirected to the main screen option.
- Tap on the LIVE TV option for starting the using process.
- Users can easily select and tap on their favorite category for accessing their favored channels.
How to get used to Sapphire Secure Live EPG?
EPG is an acronym being used for Electronic Program Guide. The application is generally used with new setup boxes and television sets and includes all of the current information related to the current content so that to make it easier for the beginners to navigate through. Sapphire Secure IPTV comes up with an integrated EPG or TV guide that makes it quite easier for the user to know what and where the particular content is currently streaming on. The only things that you have to do for accessing Sapphire Secure Live EPG are:
- Launch your Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick and then tap on the LIVE WITH EPG option being present there on your main screen.
- Your device will start automatically downloading the EPG and will hardly take your few seconds to get accomplished.
- Once done, tap on the category you are willing to check the schedule on, tap on the Click a channel option being present there on the TV guide to initiate the streaming process.
How to use the Sapphire Secure Catch-Up option?
In case if you love to prefer the currently aired Live TV content on your Amazon FireStick, you can use Catch-Up for the same. The process you have to follow on here is:
- Launch your Sapphire Secure IPTV on Amazon FireStick and then tap on the CATCH-UP option being present there on your home screen.
- Once done successfully, the available episodes and content will be launched on your device, and that too of various categories.
How to use the Multi-Screen option on Sapphire Secure IPTV?
- Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the securest and finest options being available in the market that offers the multi-screen option to the users for enjoying multiple screens simultaneously without having any issues. The majority of the four streams or live channels can be launched on the same screen without having any issues. The only things you have to do for accessing this wonderful feature are:
- Launch your Sapphire Secure IPTV on Amazon FireStick and then tap on the Multi-Screen option being provided there on its home screen.
- Once done, 4 rectangular blocks or boxes will appear on your home screen now. It means that you can easily enjoy four different live TV streams on each box without having any issues.
- Once done, select and tap on the block where you are willing to watch out the particular channel.
- Now, go to the next screen and then select the category you wanted to go along with for watching out your favored channel.
- Once done, now tap on the channel you are willing to stream on. It will hardly take a few seconds for initiating the streaming process in the selected box.
- On the successful completion of the above process, you can now select the other block and then repeat the process you just have done for accessing a specific channel on that block.
Things to keep in mind while accessing the Multi-Screen option on your Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick?
A multi-screen option or split-screen offers users the facility of accessing four different contents on your home screen simultaneously. The main things that you need to keep in mind while accessing the multi-screen option on Sapphire Secure IPTV are:
- Users here are allowed to access a maximum of four streams simultaneously on their home screen.
- The subscription plan you have chosen for accessing Sapphire Secure IPTV puts on a greater impact on the multiple simultaneous connections for accessing multi-screen options to use on. In short, we can also say that you and your friends can simultaneously enjoy the multiple screen option just by opting or a particular subscription package.
- The users who have opted for the Silver plan can only enjoy one simultaneous connection for streaming whether it is about a single screen or multiple screens. But if you have chosen the Gold plan you and your 3 friends can simultaneously enjoy a maximum of three streams on the multiple screen window without any hassle. The most premium package i.e. Platinum enables users to enjoy 5 connections simultaneously to enjoy 4 streams simultaneously.
- The data going to be used on streaming depends upon the channel you are willing to stream on. In short, if you are going to stream 4 channels simultaneously on multiple screen options, the data usage is going to be almost 4 times that of the usual one.
- Specific internet bandwidth is being required for accessing a particular channel. In case if you are willing to enjoy 4 streams simultaneously through multiple screen option you need to have a very fast internet connection for that.
How to reset your Sapphire Secure Password on FireStick?
Sapphire Secure IPTV uses two different kinds of account login credentials. One is Online and the other one is for the app. So, the methods for resetting the passwords for the two different options will be quite different. We are well understanding your confusion and that’s why I have come forward here with the best solutions for each one of these separately.
Reset Online Account Password for Sapphire Secure IPTV
- Launch your web browser and then search for the URL: https://sapphiresecure.net/pwreset.php.
- Once done, you will be now asked to enter your registered email address. Just add it very carefully and then tap on the Submit button to confirm it.
- An email will be delivered to your registered email ID showing up your password and reset link.
- Just tap on the link provided and then follow the instructions being provided there to reset the password very carefully.
Reset App Password of Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick
- Launch your web browser and then search the URL: https://sapphiresecure.net/clientarea.php.
- Once done, now make a secure sign in using your registered email address and the online account password.
- A new window page will be opened up on your home screen showing up different options.
- Just tap on the Services section followed by tapping on the My Services section.
- A new window page will be opened up on your home screen showing up your subscription plan.
- Just go to the section of the Status column and then make a tap on the Active section from here.
- Tap on the Login Details to find out your username and password in the My IPTV Subscription Details section.
- Just go to the option of Password and then tap to reveal your current password on your home screen.
- In case if you are willing to reset it, you can simply tap on the Update section to reset it.
It is all about the installation process of Sapphire Secure IPTV on FireStick. We have tried to cover up in detail every section out there so that you can well understand and use it hassle-free. I hope, this guide will make your journey towards the world of unlimited streaming through Sapphire Secure IPTV much smoother.