If you are one of those people who have recently ditched their cable TV connection for an IPTV service, then you definitely need a good IPTV player for the best experience. GSE Smart IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV player in the industry. It has more than 5 million downloads on the Google Play Store and App Store. The positive reviews show nothing but satisfied users. As of now, GSE Smart IPTV is not available on PC. But PC users can emulate the Android app and enjoy watching IPTV. In this article, we are going to show you how to install GSE Smart IPTV for Windows PC.
What is GSE Smart IPTV?
GSE Smart IPTV is an elegant IPTV media player with tons of advanced features. You can load your M3U playlist link given by your IPTV provider using this fantastic app and watch your favorite live TV channels in high-quality. It also supports the XMLTV format for Electronic Program Guides (EPG). GSE Smart IPTV provides users the option to merge multiple playlists so that you won’t have to switch between different ones to find your favorite channels. You can record live TV with the DVR features too.
The user interface is feature-rich and optimized for various input methods. The sidebar and the minimal tab design makes it easy to navigate to different sections of the media player. A large number of volunteers contributed to the translation of the app in 31 different languages from all across the world. The app allows you to change to your preferred language without changing your device’s default language. To know more about GSE Smart IPTV, check out the list of features below.
- You can watch live TV in the highest quality possible without any stutters or performance issues.
- Option to toggle between hardware and software decoding.
- It works on entry-level streaming boxes with mobile chipsets and limited memory.
- Google Chromecast works with compatible devices.
- It has support for Xtream Codes API for specific IPTV providers.
- Auto-generates EPG and info for on-demand content playlists.
- Compatible with a variety of video and subtitle formats.
- Professionally designed user interface with advanced theming options.
- Channel blocking and watch time parental controls.
- It is completely free-to-use. Advertisements are removable with IAP.
GSE Smart IPTV player supports almost all types of IPTV playlist, video, and subtitle formats. You will find some of the popular supported formats below.
IPTV playlists: HTTP, M3U, M3U8, RTSP, etc.
Video: 3GP, AVI, MKV, WebM, WMV, MPEG4, M4V, MOV, MP4, FLV, and many more.
Subtitle: SSA, SRT, SubRip, DVB, XSUB, TXT, and more.
How To Install GSE Smart IPTV for Windows PC?
As previously mentioned, the GSE Smart IPTV player is only available for Android and iOS devices. The Android version of the app can be emulated on Windows PC using emulators. We have provided instructions for both BlueStacks and NoxPlayer, two of the best Android emulators available for Windows devices.
Method 1: Download GSE Smart IPTV on PC Using BlueStacks
- Click here to visit the official BlueStacks website. Click Download BlueStacks to download the installer file.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on exe to launch the BlueStacks Installer.
- In the setup window, click Install Now. The installer will start downloading the necessary files and install them afterward. This process might take several minutes to finish.
- Click Complete once the installation finishes.
- The BlueStack Engine window should appear automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up BlueStacks. A Google account* will be needed to get access to Google Play Services.
- Once you are on the BlueStacks home screen, select the Play Store from the list.
- Search for “GSE Smart IPTV” using the search bar on top.
- After that, click Install in the app description page of GSE Smart IPTV.
- Finally, go back to the BlueStacks home screen page to launch GSE Smart IPTV on BlueStacks.
*In case you don’t want to login using your Google account, you can skip it and follow the steps below to install the app in BlueStacks.
- Download the latest APK file for GSE Smart IPTV from here – https://bit.ly/2L7s5Uj
- Go to your Downloads folder, drag the APK file, and drop it in the BlueStacks app window. The app will start installing.
Method 2: Install GSE IPTV For Windows PC Using NoxPlayer
- Head over to the NoxPlayer official website (www.bignox.com) and click Download.
- Once the download is completed, click x.x.x.exe file.
- Tick the box next to Accept Agreement and click the Install The installation process may take a few minutes to complete.
- After the installation, launch NoxPlayer from your desktop. You will find yourself on the NoxPlayer home screen.
- Now you can open Play Store, log in with your Google account, and download the GSE Smart IPTV app. You can also drag and drop the APK file from your desktop to the NoxPlayer app window to install the app.
How to Install GSE Smart IPTV on Mac?
If you have a Mac device, you can also emulate the Android version of GSE Smart IPTV on mac OS. We have shown instructions for BlueStacks here only, as it is the most reliable Android emulator for macOS.
- Launch a web browser and paste this link: www.bluestacks.com in the URL bar.
- Choose MAC from the list of Operating System, then click the Download to start button.
- After the download finishes, launch the “BlueStacksInstaller.dmg” The BlueStacks setup window will pop-up.
- Double-click the large BlueStacks icon to launch the installer.
- Tick the checkbox next to Accept software license, then click Install Now.
- Click Proceed on the next page.
- You will get a warning prompt saying, “System extension blocked.” Click Open Security & Privacy below the prompt.
- Click Allow in the Security & Privacy
- The installer will resume the installation process.
- Once it’s successfully installed, launch the BlueStacks app.
- From the My Apps tab, you can now open the Play Store and install the GSE Smart IPTV app for mac. You can also drag and drop the APK file to install the app in BlueStacks.
Note: BlueStacks is compatible with macOS Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, and Catalina.
In this article, we have highlighted the GSE Smart IPTV player and briefly summarized various features of the app. We have given step-by-step instructions to install the GSE Smart IPTV player on Windows / macOS using BlueStacks and NoxPlayer Android emulators. Following these guides will hopefully help you access live IPTV channels on your PC.