Area 51 IPTV is a premium IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service provider that offers various live television channels to broadcast and watch. When compared with the other premium services, Area 51 IPTV offers the customer to pay only $5 per month to utilize the service. Instead of an annual package, you have to pay only on a monthly basis. If you do not want to continue with the service, then you can de-activate the service at any time without any money loss and switch over to the alternative service providers.
Area 51 IPTV service Offers various channels across the globe like Pakistan, Russia, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, India, U.K, U.S, and many other countries as well. Within the U.S country region, you can watch movie channels such as HBO and Startz, premium sports channels such as NBA Pass, and NFL Sunday Ticket, and other cable channels including truTV, TBS, and SYFY. Within the U.K country region, you can enjoy watching Sky Sports, Sky News, ITV Channels, BBC, and many others.
With the payment of $5/month, you can enjoy and watch all the channels with a total cost package. There is no additional cost and has the ability to watch and stream on any two devices simultaneously. Please be informed that Area 51 software can be executed only on Android devices. Currently, the versions are not available for iOS, MAC, PC, Roku, or Apple TV. However, the good news is you can make use of this service on any device which has Kodi application installed along with Kodi add-on. So today in this I will show you How to install Area 51 IPTV on Kodi & Firestick.
Features of Area 51 IPTV
find below the list of features offered by Area 51 IPTV service. You need to register to utilize the Area 51 service. You can process the payment through PayPal to enjoy the Area 51 IPTV services. The features are as follows:
- You can use this service with the help of Virtual Private Network (VPN service).
- Easy to record the Live IPTV channels or streams.
- The application setting includes the Software Update feature.
- You can make use of the online account portal to process the payment for invoices and track the support tickets.
- Adult contents or channels can be restricted with password-protection.
- Use the Kodi add-on to install the application through Kodi.
- The installation file is available in APK format (Android Installation file format).
- The interface is user-friendly and remotely-controlled.
- Make use of VLC player to support Chromecast.
- It also supports external players.
- The sporting events can be watched in Pay-per-view offer.
- Entire sports season package can be accessed like MLB, NHL, NBA, and NFL.
- No contract and can process the payment on a monthly basis.
- Watch numerous channels with full HD (High Definition) quality.
Also, Check – How to Install and Setup IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
How to Install Area 51 IPTV On Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- Go to settings > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Enter This URL – http://theuforepo.us/repo/ & click On Done
- Enter the name of Media source as Area 51
- Go back to the home screen, click on Addons
- Go to Package Installer > Install from zip file > Area 51
- Select repository.ufo-repo-x.xxx.xxx.zip
- Click on Install from Repository
- Select UFO Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Area 51 IPTV
- Click on Install and open it
- Start enjoying your favorite channels
Also, Check – How to Watch IPTV on VLC Player
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Firestick & Fire TV
- Open your firestick
- Go to My Fire TV > Developer Options & Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go to Home screen and search For Downloader
- Install Downloader
- Open Downloader app and enter this Area 51 IPTV APK URL – https://bit.ly/2BZhOWC
- The app will start the download process and wait for some time to complete the process.
- After completion, click on the Install button. After successful installation, click on the done button.
- Now, return back to the Fire TV main screen. Press and hold the Home button on your Amazon FireTV remote and click on the Apps option.
- From the list, select the option Area 51 IPTV and click on the three-line button your FireTV remote and choose Move to Front option.
- Again return back to the FireTV main screen and access the Area 51 IPTV option and enter your Area 51 account credentials (which you had created during the registration process) and click on the Login button.
- Click on the Live TV option to access and watch all the Live TV channels. There are various categories listed under the Category and you can choose your preferred one. If you would like to watch the live TV channels in Full-screen mode then just tap the channels to view it. Congrats to complete the installation process successfully and enjoy the Area 51 service.
Here we have demonstrated how to download & Install Area 51 IPTV on Firestick & Kodi device. This method also works for fire tv, fire tv cube & Firestick 4k. Still, have a doubt? Do write to us or comment below.